Política de Privacidad
Effective Date: April 14, 2019
· "We," "Us," "Our," and "EE" refer to EasyExport.US and our associated parties, including but not limited to, affiliates, partners, agents, officers, and subsidiaries.
· "You," “your,” "visitor," "user," refer to a person who visits our Website and/or uses EE's Services.
· "Services" refers to the Website, products, services, tools and applications offered by EE.
· "Website" refers to the website located at EasyExport.us, as well as any other websites owned and managed by EasyExport.US, that may be operated under various trade names.
· “Personal information” and “personally identifying information” refer to information you provide directly through your use of the Services.
Personal Information Collection
When you use the EE Website and/or Services, we may collect information from you, some of which can be used to identify you. You may be able to determine what personally identifiable information that we collect, but not necessarily in all cases. Below, you can find some of the personal information that we collect from you:
· Registration and Account Information. When you register as an EE member, whether as a Guest, Trial, Premium, or Expert member, or when you need to get support or conduct other activities on our Website or as part of our Services, we may ask for personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number, and billing and/or shipping address. We may also require that you submit an image of your government-issued ID as well. Should you provide it, we may also collect general demographic information used for website analytics and market research.
· Payment Processing Information. In some instances, our payment processors may need to collect personally identifying information in order to process and collect payment. This information is stored anonymously and will only be sent to the payment processors; EE has no ability to access or use this information in any way aside from sending it to the payment processors.
· Analytic and Automatically-Collected Information. Whenever you access the EE Website or otherwise use our Services, then you may be subject to the automatic collection of information used for analytical, usability, and other purposes. This information can include your IP address, cookies, device information, browser information, device identifiers, and other data, most of which is anonymized and kept in log files. In some cases, such as for the prevention of fraud, to analyze the efficacy of the EE Website and Services, and to advertise, we may connect this automatically-collected information with other information already collected from you.
· Information About Your Location. In some cases, we may collect information about your location from sources including your device, network providers, and GPS. Should you not wish to share this information, you can retract access at any time, usually through device settings. However, this may not apply to all location information, as we may need to collect certain data for security purposes and IP policies.
Personal Information Usage
By collecting personally identifying information, EE is able to improve our Services and your experience on our Website. Personally identifying information may be used for purposes including processing orders, verifying your membership with EE, assigning documents, informing you about updates, providing support, sending you marketing materials and content, improving our Services and marketing strategy, and preventing fraud and other issues with the security of your account and our Website. We also collect and use non-personally identifying information for purposes such as marketing analytics, website traffic statistics, and customer service.
In most cases, you can change or remove certain information we have about you, as well as the ways in which we communicate with you, such as by email or telephone. Please contact us if you would like to change or remove information, we have collected from you. Depending on your location, you may have data-related rights, which may include the right to access the data we have collected from you, the right to modify or remove that data, and the right to request that EE stop processing this data.
From time to time, we may need to contact you. For non-essential communications, such as newsletters and promotions, you have a choice on whether you would like to receive this communication, how you receive this communication, and whether to unsubscribe from receiving similar communications in the future. When you close your account, all communication will cease, except for legally-required communications.
EE will not sell or otherwise share your data for commercial purposes (such as through renting and leasing data). In specific instances, however, we may share your data with necessary parties for specific tasks, including to fulfill shipments and to facilitate statistical analysis, communications, and customer support. Any third party with whom we share your information is required to keep the information confidential and will only use the information for purposes related to EE.
EE members who are residents of the State of Florida must have their information shared with the Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”,) including their driver’s license or ID information, their home address, and information regarding their purchased vehicle.
As mandated by law, EE may have to share some member information with the Motor Vehicle Title Information System (“NMVTIS”). This information includes information such as user submitted identification, address, and information about the purchased vehicle(s), e.g., vehicle type, sale price, etc.
If EE receives a legal notice, such as a subpoena or court order, we may need to share your personally identifying information. We will act in good faith and we will only share this information when we reasonably believe it is legally required or is necessary to protect our legal rights or those of others.
Storing Your Information
When we gather and store your information, we only retain it for as long as we deem it necessary, such as to maintain your EE account or for other purposes stated in this Policy, in our Terms of Service, or in our Terms and Conditions. While you may close your account at any time, we may continue to retain information of closed and canceled account members for reasons such as compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and claims, and for internal analysis.
We may store certain non-personally identifying information for analytical purposes. This information will not be linked to personally identifying information you provide through your account.
Do Not Track
Certain browsers have 'do not track' features. However, please note that the EE Website may not respond to this feature on certain browsers.
Security and Confidentiality of Personal Information
User security is of the utmost importance to EE. As such, EE takes rigorous steps to protect your information, including by using secure HTTP protocols, one-way encryptions, and secured data storage databases. Information we collect is only accessible by users from certain IP addresses, and only on a need-to-access basis.
Despite these measures, it is impossible to provide a 100% guarantee of absolute security, since networks are prone to security breaches and no security measures are 100% effective. By using our Website, you therefore agree and accept that:
· There are inherent issues with online security that EE cannot control;
· We are unable to guarantee complete security and privacy;
· Sending and receiving communications via email cannot be assured 100% security.
In the unlikely event of a data breach or a security systems breach, EE may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take the necessary steps to protect yourself. As such, by using the EE Website or Services, or by providing information to EE, you agree that we can electronically communicate with you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues. Additionally, EE may post a notice on the Website informing users of a security breach, and EE may also send an email to you at the email address you provide us.
EE has customers and members all over the world. This means that some information will travel through, and may be stored on, servers in other countries, such as Canada. We may also need to share your information overseas in order to perform essential services or complete the terms of a contract or sale.
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards than the United States.
When your information is under the jurisdiction of another country, the laws of that country govern the collection, storage, use, and transfer of the information. These laws may be different from the laws of the country where you live. With regard to transferring data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) member states, EE adheres to the principles embodied in the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and may also use the EU-US Privacy Shield in some cases.
Links to Other Sites
The EE Website may contain links to other third-party websites. These links might not be owned or controlled by EE, and EE is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites. In general, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of the third-party websites you access when you leave the EE Website.
Minors Accessing the Website
In the event that a minor under the age of thirteen accesses the Website, EE does not knowingly gather and store information about the user. We require that minors have parental consent to use the Website, and we request that minors do not willingly provide any personally identifying information. Should we discover such information, we will remove the relevant information immediately.
Please note that users on our Website and EE members will be fully responsible for any activity conducted by a minor through the user or member’s account.
EE stands firm in its mission to protect a minor's privacy, and our website neither targets minors nor are our Services directed at minors in any way. If you believe that a minor has provided information on our Website, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can remove it.
California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California are subject to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, which provides that eligible users can ask us whether or not we disclosed their information. Unless there are exceptions, EE must respond to these requests and provide information about disclosures that may have occurred over the past 12 months.
Communicating with You by Email and Your Right to Opt-Out
In order to improve our Services and ensure an optimal customer experience, we may communicate with you via email from time to time. These emails may be in the form of promotions, announcements, customer service responses, or general messages. To opt-out of these communications, simply click the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the email.
Marketing and other communications may be tracked for evaluation, which means we may analyze the email for open rates, forwards, link clicks, and the like.
Additional Rights of EE Users
You have many other rights in relation to how EE collects, stores, uses, and transfers your information, and these rights may change depending on where you live. If you would like to know, edit, or remove pieces of information from EE, then we invite you to contact us. For help accessing, restricting, editing, or performing any other task related to the information collected by EE, please contact us via the ‘Contact’ page on our Website.
In some cases, you may have to provide your consent to receive marketing emails, submit personally identifying information, and conduct other activities on our Website and/or as part of our Services. Any time you provide consent, you have the option of withdrawing your consent to the collection, use, storage, and transfer of your information. In order to withdraw consent, or if you wish to close your account, please contact us.
We invite all Website users and EE members to contact us at:
1970 NE 153RD street Unit 1
North Miami Beach, FL 33162 USA
V2(PP - 4.14.2019)